Eden260V™ 3D Printer
The economical, small-footprint Eden260V™ rapid prototyping and 3-dimensional printing system is the ideal solution to compress your product design-to-manufacturing cycle. Based on Objet’s innovative PolyJet™ technology, Eden260V provides a complete solution for the accurate building of any geometry – easily, quickly and cleanly. Models produced on the Eden260V are smooth and durable, with fine details and an outstanding surface finish.
Ease of Use – Eden260V™ 3D Printer
Based on Objet’s innovative PolyJet™ technology, Eden260V provides an easy to use, fast and clean solution for the precise building of any geometry. This drastically shortens product development cycles and time to market for new products. Models produced on the Eden260V have smooth and durable surfaces, with exceptionally fine details and an outstanding surface finish.
The Eden260V offers high resolution in all axes with no difference on print speed. A choice of High Speed (HS) or High Quality (HQ) printing modes gives you maximum flexibility to achieve the quality you need in different time frames.
Featuring a compact footprint and sleek exterior design, Eden260V supports four 3.6kg Jumbo cartridges of material. This cartridge size allows unmanned operation for extended periods. When two 3.6 kg. cartridges of Model material and two of Support are loaded, the Eden260V can run for at least 72 hours of continuous unattended printing. That’s a full weekend of productivity, without weekend operator costs.
Key Benefits – Eden260V 3D Printer
Outstanding surface features and fine details – Eden260V 3D Printer
- High resolution in all axes
- Eliminates the stair effect common to complicated curved surfaces built in lower resolution
- Produces ultra-fine detail usually only available with high-cost systems
- Thin walls down to 0.6mm (0.024″)
- Horizontal layers of 16µ (0.0006″)
Clean, smooth surface
- Easy-to-remove, support material enables sophisticated geometries at any angle
- Delivers smooth exterior and interior surfaces, including cavities, without the remnants characteristic of rigid support structures
- Eliminates finishing and post-build processing during the 3D printing process
Ideal for an office environment
- Small footprint
- Safe, clean, office-friendly process
- Uses environmentally stable, fully cured materials
- 3D printing resins are supplied in sealed, ready-to-load cartridges, requiring no contact
- Easy management & maintenance
Eden 3D Printing Systems
Eden 3-Dimensional Printing Systems offer unprecedented return on investment (ROI) for professional rapid prototyping applications. Printing with the high accuracy of ultrathin 16µ layers, all Eden systems produce models with exceptionally fine details and smooth surfaces.
With the Eden 3-Dimensional Printing Systems family, you can select the system that best fits your needs, whether in build size, productivity or budget requirements. The compact design and the clean process of all Eden systems makes them ideal for any office environment.
The Eden family includes:
To request a quote of the Objet 3D Printer series, click here!
High resolution 3D printing with
Eden 3-Dimensional Printing Systems offer unprecedented return on investment (ROI) for professional rapid prototyping applications.
Objet’s Connex family of multi-material 3D printing systems is based on Objet’s unique PolyJet Matrix™ Technology.