SolidWorks Simulation Premium bolsters the depth and ease of use of SolidWorks Simulation Professional with additional capabilities, including a powerful set of tools for simulating nonlinear and dynamic response as well as composite materials.
- Simulate products made with nonlinear materials
- Capture the effects of large displacements on your designs
- Perform dynamic analyses of parts and assemblies
- Simulate composite materials with SolidWorks Simulation
Fully integrated with SolidWorks CAD software, SolidWorks Simulation Professional provides powerful tools that expand the capabilities of SolidWorks Simulation, so you can investigate more tests and operating environments on both parts and assemblies.
- Study and optimize assemblies of all sizes
- Understand the effects of temperature changes on parts and assemblies
- Simulate vibration or buckling in your designs
- Optimize critical dimensions and conceptual design features
- Simulate drop tests using your parts or assemblies
- Study the effects of cyclic loading and fatigue
- Predict Buckling or Collapse with SolidWorks Simulation
- Create motion simulations based on events and actions
Virtual Simulation is not only for specialists and final validation. Now it’s an integrated design tool for all product engineers in all industries. Discover the intuitive power of SOLIDWORKS Simulation Standard to support your everyday engineering process. Add SOLIDWORKS Simulation to your productivity tools.
- Linear static analysis for assembly
- Time-based motion simulation
- Fatigue analysis (to test product durability)
- The Trend Tracker Productivity Tool (provides visual feedback on the impact of a design change on performance criteria, such as maximum stress level)
SolidWorks Premium includes built-in simulation tools allowing you to easily subject your designs to the same conditions that they’ll experience in the real world. SolidWorks Premium will allow you to simulate static or dynamic loads to evaluate your design’s performance under stress, strain, and displacement. Other simulation capabilities included in SolidWorks Premium include:
- Assembly Simulation
- Mechanism Simulation
- Tolerance stack-up Simulation
SolidWorks Flow Simulation is a powerful computational fluid dynamics (CFD) tool that enables you to quickly and easily simulate fluid flow, heat transfer, and fluid forces when these interactions are critical to the success of your design.
- Simulate complex flow problems with SolidWorks Simulation
- Simulate liquid and gas flow in real world conditions
- Quickly analyze the effects of fluid flow, heat transfer, and related forces on immersed or surrounding components
- Simulate electronic design with multi-physics for fluid flow as well as thermal analysis.
- Visualize complex flow results such as flow trajectories, section plots, and surface plot data.
For companies that design plastic parts or injection molds, SolidWorks Plastics simulation software helps users predict and avoid manufacturing defects during the earliest stages of part and mold design, eliminating costly mold rework, improving part quality, and decreasing time to market. Learn More
SolidWorks Simulation Articles:
SolidWorks Flow Simulation SolidWorks Flow Simulation is a very powerful tool. Sometimes it can be fun to use a very powerful tool to simulate an everyday occurrence, just to see the results and to sharpen one’s simulation skills. In this case, I have added an untold amount of milk and cream to coffee over the years […]View Post