SolidWorks 2013 includes over 200 new features and enhancements covering the entire range of SolidWorks solutions for 3D design, simulation, technical communication, product data management, and sustainable design to maximize your productivity. Read more about SolidWorks Applications for 2013.
Advantages: SolidWorks 3D CAD solutions enable you and your team to quickly transform new ideas into great products. Its intuitive interface and powerful design capabilities drive smarter, faster product development that powers your company’s success. Easy-to-use yet powerful toolsets, clear communication of design information, virtual prototyping, and quick generation of manufacturing-ready drawings and data give you the distinct advantage in a competitive market. Discover all the advantages of SolidWorks 3D CAD.
What’s Expected for SolidWorks 2014
- Make rebuild time faster
- Ability to save SolidWorks files in previous versions – Backward Compatibility
- Slot mate
- Cylindrical mates need an option to lock rotation
- Provide a version of eDrawings mobile app for Android devices
- Option for Equal spacing on linear patterns
- Default concentric mate on axis to Cylindrical surface
- External thread wizard for all thread types
- Draw a line segment starting from the midpoint
- Create auxiliary line for dimensioning angles