Call: (888) 861-9659
Support Hours: 7AM – 6PM Mountain Time ( Monday – Friday )
Certified Training & Support Provider for SolidWorks and Stratasys.
MCAD supports the most competitive design and manufacturing teams in the world and is committed to help them make the most out of their software & hardware investments through high-value technical services that exceed customer expectations.
Our industry experts support our customers along the way with:
• Technical support from our award winning team of Application Engineers.
• Email Support
• Software & Hardware Planning
• Quick-Start Implementations & Best Practices Consulting
• Advanced Training Certifications
• Advanced Technical Support Certifications
• Customer Monthly Webinar Tips Sessions
• Web Video Training Products
• Industry & Product Technology Events
SolidWorks Customer Portal
The SolidWorks Customer Portal is a web-based hub for SolidWorks resources, allowing you to:
- Find the latest versions of SolidWorks software and service pack updates
- Access the Knowledge Base, containing a wide range of technical documents and resources
- Make enhancement requests
- View your SRs (Service Requests)
- View your SPRs (Bugs)
- Review and register your products
- Edit your profile
- Participate in a moderated discussion forum
How do I log into the Customer Portal?
The Customer Portal requires an account based on your email address and serial number (for full access). If you do not use your serial number, access will be limited. For full access to all features within the Customer Portal, you must also have a valid subscription service contract and a valid serial number.
Visit the SolidWorks Customer Portal
The SolidWorks Knowledge Base is a collection of information from:
- Solutions (Knowledge Base)
- Software Performance Requests (SPR’s) Bugs
- SolidWorks websites