MCAD offers a full suite of product development services. Whether you are in the 11th hour of your project or have yet to start, MCAD has a full range of capabilities including industrial design, engineering, analysis and much more. Call us if you require assistance in any area of product development.
On-site short term or long term placement with the following screening methods:
- Comprehensive SolidWorks/CAD skills assessment exam to determine and validate the candidates credentials
- Reference checks to confirm past performance and work history
- MCAD engineers interview the candidates to ensure they are able to meet the technical requirements.
Contract to Hire
MCAD offers on-site contract engineering services with an option for direct hire after a 3 month term. This scenario is a safe option if you want to “try before you buy”. MCAD offers free technical support for our contractors and provides immediate back filling in the event the candidate doesn’t fit the need. As in the first option, our screening techniques improve the chances of finding the right fit because of our ability to thoroughly evaluate a candidates proficiency in SolidWorks.
The benefits of this model are as follows:
- MCAD provides you free technical support
- We will custom train the individual if needed
- One free on-site technical session for all of your engineers
- Discounted software and training
Looking for Work?
MCAD Technologies is always looking to place Mechanical Engineers and Drafter/Designers with SolidWorks experience at companies from Fort Collins to Colorado Springs (and beyond). Successful candidates will be performing a wide range of tasks for a variety of customer driven projects.
The selection criterion is as follows:
1-5+ years of Solidworks experience
1-3+ years of Simulation (COSMOS, FEA, CFD) experience is a plus, but not req’d
1-3+ years of PDM Works/Enterprise data mgmt experience is a plus, but not req’d
Solidworks CSWP certification is a plus, but not req’d
Please note that selected candidates must successfully complete a 1 hour Solidworks exam to be considered for placement.
Candidates with a CSWP (Certified SolidWorks Professional)