MCAD Technical Staff
MCAD Technologies has a plethora of SolidWorks Technical Resources to help your company. MCAD strives to provide the strongest customer support and the engineering services any company, designing any product, needs to make the best products possible while getting their product(s) to market faster and more economically. Think as if our SolidWorks Technical Resources as an extension to your company’s technical resource team.
1. Certifications: SW certifications – Support Tech / Composer Tech / Workgroup Tech
2. Education: Associates Architectural Technologies – Front Range Community College
3. Experience: Major industries previously worked in and approximate time in each – Temporary Structures (Scaffolding/shoring/formwork) ~3 years, Bend Tooling ~3 years, Architecture ~1 year.
4. Interests/Hobbies: personal interests/hobbies – Video games, Broncos Football, Paper & Pencil RPGs.
1. Certifications: Certified SolidWorks Professional – Core, Certified Enterprise PDM Professional, Certified Enterprise PDM Support Technicial, Stratasys Dimension/Elite/1200/1200es Course
2. Education: B.S. Mechanical Engineering from University of Washington
3. Experience: I’ve been a PDM Geek since college (Metaphase/Team Center, PTC Windchill, Now SolidWorks EPDM)
1. Certifications: CSWA, CSWP, CSWST (Certified SW Support Tech), CEPDM (Certified EPDM Support Tech)
2. Education: Mechanical Engineering – University of Colorado Boulder
3. Experience: Robotic pipeline repair – 1 year
4. Interests/Hobbies: Hiking, fishing, basketball
1. Certifications: Elite AE status with certifications in SolidWorks, Simulation (Simulation Premium and Flow Simulation), Enterprise PDM, and Plastics
2. Education: Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from University of Colorado (1995 graduate)
3. Experience: Over 18 years in the CAD industry – 15 years with Solidworks, worked with Pro/E and Cadkey previously
4. Interests/Hobbies: golf, snowboarding, mountain biking, boxing, volleyball, and basketball
1. Certifications: Certified SolidWorks Professional (CORE), Certified Enterprise PDM Administrator, Certified Enterprise PDM Support Technician, Certified Enterprise PDM Professional, Certified Workgroup Support Technician, Certified SolidWorks Instructor
2. Education: B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Colorado State University
3. Experience: 13 years as an R&D engineer in the medical device field
4. Interests/Hobbies: Exercising! Running, cycling, hiking, weights, snowshoeing, etc., tempered by the occasional nap in the sun. My other main interest is being a firefighter, which I do for a volunteer department near my home. And when all that gets to be too much, I like to relax with reading, fancy coffee, board/card games, or going out to eat.
1. Certifications: Certified Solidworks Professional, Certified SolidWorks Support Technician, Certified Composer Professional, Stratasys Objet Customer Service Engineer, Stratasys Dimension Customer Service Engineer.
2. Education: Mechanical Engineering
3. Experience: 5 years working here
4. Interests/Hobbies: Rock Climbing, Computer Games ,Downhill Mountain Biking, Welding, Table top games, Photography, Tinkering
1. Certifications: Certifications ( CSWP-Certified Solidworks Professional, CSWE-Certified Solidworks Expert, CSWST-Certified Solidworks Support Technician, CSWI-Certified Solidworks Instructor, CWPDM-Certified Workgroup PDM Support Technician)
2. Education: BS Mechanical Engineering, University of Colorado
3. Experience: 6 months at machine shop [specialized in turbine repair]
4. Interests/Hobbies: Hiking, Biking
1. Certifications: Elite AE, Certified SolidWorks Expert, Certified SolidWorks Professional, Certified SolidWorks Instructor, Certified Simulation Instructor, Certified SolidWorks Support Technician, Certified Simulation Premium Technician, Certified Flow Simulation Support Technician, Certified Enterprise PDM Support Technician, Certified SolidWorks Professional – Advanced Sheet Metal Specialist, Certified SolidWorks Professional – Advanced Weldments Specialist, Certified SolidWorks Professional – FEA Specialist, Certified SolidWorks Professional – Advanced Surfacing Specialist, Certified SolidWorks Professional – Advanced Drawing Tools Specialist, Certified SolidWorks Professional – Advanced Mold Tools Specialist.
2. Education: BS in Mechanical Engineering from The University of New Mexico.
3. Experience: 13 years as a designer and engineer working on alternative energy and weapon simulation in the R&D industry at a leading government research facility.
4. Interests/Hobbies: Golf, gaming and enjoying time with my family.
1. Certifications: CSWP, CSWST, CSWI
2. Education: BS Information Technology – Chapman University, Certified Electronics Technician – Denver Institute of Technology
3. Experience: Information Technology (20yrs), Mechanical design (semiconductor tooling, solid state lighting, clean room fixtures, playground equipment)
4. Interests/Hobbies: Woodworking, Home Improvement projects
1. Certifications: CSWP, CSWST, CSPST, CSAST, CFSST, CPLST, CSWSI
2. Education: BSME Texas Tech Univ.; MSME Texas A&M Univ.
3. Experience: Mechanical design/analysis of specialty laboratory equipment (9yrs), oil field products (7yrs) and aerospace flight articles (3yrs)
4. Interests/Hobbies: Cycling, water skiing, hiking, woodworking, automotive, music (percussion)
1. Certifications: CSWP – Certified SolidWorks Professional/Surfacing Specialist/Sheet Metal Specialist, CSWST – Certified SolidWorks Support Technician, CSWI – Certified SolidWorks Instructor.
2. Education: AAS Degree – Drafting Technology, North Idaho College.
3. Experience: SolidWorks Application Engineer – 9 years, Industrial Designer – 5 years.
4. Interests/Hobbies: Video Games, RC Planes/Helicopters/Motorcycles, VW Enthusiast, Online Racing.
1. Certifications: Certified SolidWorks Electrical Support Technician
2. Degree: BS Electrical Engineering, CU-Boulder
3. Industries / Experience: RF & Optics, Electrical-biomedical design
4. Interests/Hobbies: Snowboarding, downhill mtn biking, dirt biking, rock climbing. Pretty much anything that requires gear and fear!
1. Certifications: CSWP, CSWPA-SM, CSWPA-WD, CSWPA-SU, CSWPA-DT, CSWPA-MT
2. Degree: BS in Mechanical Engineering
3. 4 years of experience designing vibratory conveyors for food processing plants
4. Interests/Hobbies: Playing basketball, eating out, reading, watching Seahawks, gaming, and travel.
Description of Certifications:
Mechanical Design Certifications:
CSWP – Certified SolidWorks Professional
CSWE – Certified SolidWorks Expert
CSWS-MD: Certified SolidWorks Specialist
CSWST – Certified SolidWorks Support Technician
CSWI – Certified SolidWorks Instructor
Data Management Certifications:
CWPDM – Certified Workgroup PDM Support Technician
CEPDM – Certified Enterprise PDM Support Technician
CPDMP – Certified Enterprise PDM Professional
Design Validation Certifications:
CSPST – Certified Simulation Pro Support Technician
CSAST – Certified Simulation Advanced Pro Support Technician
CFSST – Certified Flow Simulation Support Technician
CPLST – Certified SolidWorks Plastics Support Technician
CSWSI – Certified SolidWorks Simulation Instructor
Electrical Design Certifications:
CSEST – Certified SolidWorks Electrical Support Technician
Product Documentation Certifications:
CSWCP – Certified SolidWorks Composer Professional